• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hi Everyone

OzzyCav

Hello My Name is Ozzy and my wife is called Gemma and we have a lovely daughter called Emily i joined because i really love the breed and i want a cavalier one day both me and my wifes 23 we live in bournemouth we just moved in a new house and have a ache for a dog as had one for a most of our lives and miss them in our lives, cavalires have always appealed to me and i joined here to find out more and to get more out of how to look after them as well as the breed itself, love to here from any1 and thanks for making such a great site :eek:

icon_welcome Ozzy and Gemma and indeed this is a great site! You'll find out loads about cavaliers if you just surf around for a while. Good Luck in your pursuit of a lifelong companion for your family... :)

Hello Ozzy

And welcome ,but be careful i only intended to get one then blinked and we had four cos they they totally irresistible.:)

welcome

Hi ozzy, and welcome. Hope you get a chance to have a cav soon- they are the best. Don't forget that there are sometimes rescue cavs looking for a home - it is so rewarding,( even if at times something of a challenge!) Good luck!

Back