• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

To CKCSC,USA Board: Re-Instate the REAL MVD Breeding Protocol!

RodRussell

Call, write, or email the board of the CKCSC,USA now and tell them to reinstate the REAL MVD Breeding Protocol! The board will meet next Thursday, October 14. Tell them they made a big mistake by dumping the REAL protocol, and that they can redeem themselves by reinstating it at this next meeting.

See http://www.cavalierhealth.org/editorial.htm for details. See http://www.ckcsc.org/ckcsc/ckcsc_inc.nsf/Founded-1954/nationalbod.html for the board members’ names, email addies, and telephone numbers.

Rod, would it make sense to email all of the club folks on the page?

I'm thinking it might put a little more pressure on the board.

Rod, would it make sense to email all of the club folks on the page?

I'm thinking it might put a little more pressure on the board.

Cathy, do you have their email addresses? Most of the breeders in the club probably would accuse us of spamming.

I didn't mean all of the club members - just all of the club officers listed on the same web page (the link you posted here) in addition to the board of CKCSC, USA.

I thought it might bring it to their attention and add some pressure to change the board's decision; I can't imagine that every club officer would want to go along with what the board did recently.

I didn't mean all of the club members - just all of the club officers listed on the same web page (the link you posted here) in addition to the board of CKCSC, USA.

I thought it might bring it to their attention and add some pressure to change the board's decision; I can't imagine that every club officer would want to go along with what the board did recently.

Cathy, the vote of the CKCSC,USA board of directors was unanimous.

Back