PDA

View Full Version : New Member

braveheartdogs
13th October 2010, 11:06 PM
Hi there,

This is my second attempt at trying to post here, so I hope it doesn't come through twice!

My name is Vicki Ronchette. I live in Northern California and own a dog training and behavior consulting business. I specialize in positive training and clicker training for show dogs. I wrote a book on positive training for show dogs. I live with several dogs including a 17 month old male, black and tan Cavalier named Dickens. I have been letting Dickens grow up a bit but am getting ready to start showing him more now. Dickens was given to me by his breeder, a client of mine. I also show his sister and her other dogs as well. I am looking forward to being on this forum.

Vicki Ronchette, CPDT, CAP2

Karlin
14th October 2010, 12:45 AM
Hi and welcome! :)

allie
14th October 2010, 11:25 AM
Hi Vicki icon_welcome That's one good lookin' boy :razz:

braveheartdogs
14th October 2010, 03:14 PM
Hi and welcome! :)

Thank you!

Hi Vicki icon_welcome That's one good lookin' boy :razz:

Aw, thanks:) I think so too. He is a really sweetheart.

I am excited about this forum.

Rj Mac
14th October 2010, 03:25 PM
Hi there, and welcome aboard:D

James
14th October 2010, 10:42 PM
Welcome

laswans
15th October 2010, 03:51 PM
Welcome to the forum! I'm fairly new too :rolleyes:

Teresa
15th October 2010, 09:27 PM
Hellloo :)

SuzRN
16th October 2010, 06:07 PM
Hi great to see someone from my neck of the woods. There are a couple of us onthe boad who area also in Nor Cal. Where in the state? Some of us in the area have cavalier play dates and recently joined a meetup group in the area for small dogs.

Hope to see more of your beautiful boy.:p

Desrae
16th October 2010, 11:41 PM
Hello and icon_welcome! I really like Dickens' name... it's lovely!

braveheartdogs
17th October 2010, 12:00 AM
Hi great to see someone from my neck of the woods. There are a couple of us onthe boad who area also in Nor Cal. Where in the state? Some of us in the area have cavalier play dates and recently joined a meetup group in the area for small dogs.

Hope to see more of your beautiful boy.:p

Thank you:) I live in the East Bay Area.

Hello and icon_welcome! I really like Dickens' name... it's lovely!

Thank you, I like it too. I can't take credit for it though since his breeder and co owner named him:)

heather r
17th October 2010, 09:41 PM
Welcome from the East Coast to you and Dickens! He is very handsome.

Heather R