• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Future Cavalier owners are welcome right? :)

domesticgoddess

I am so excited to be a part of this community! My partner and I don’t have a cavalier of our own yet but are committed to bringing one into our home within the next year. I grew up with dogs (a Boston Terrier, Yorkie and Maltese) and have missed their companionship ever since leaving home. I finally have the time and resources to bring a new dog into my life. And, fortunately, my partner is just as excited about the new companion as I am!

We have done a lot of research on our own, but now that we are ready to actually welcome a Cavalier into our home, I want to connect with Cavalier owners who have “been there done that”, so to speak. Cavaliers are rather hard to find, and reputable ones harder still (It doesn’t seem to help that we are located in Salt Lake City, Utah, USA). I am hoping you will be able to help me navigate the puppy buying process and that one day (in the not too distant future) I will be able to introduce you to our new fur baby!

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the board and we have lots of people who know all about finding a puppy! :) Future puppy owners are very welcome.

Back