• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Dog World and Daisy

Brian M

Hi

Pleased to see (thanks to Sins for advising me ) that a photograph of my little Daisy aka " Loranka's Dawn's Delight " has been chosen as the feature "Picture of the week" for the home page on Dogs World http://www.dogworld.co.uk/Home

I think its especially pleasing for us as she is only a pet owners " pet " and is also a long time member of Cavalier Talk ,so a big thank you to the people at Dog World for choosing her and a huge thank you to Daisy's breeder Lorraine Hughes for allowing her to come and live with me ,and well done woofs to Daisy from her sisters Poppy ,Rosie and Lily and an extra fish treat from me tonight.

It certainly brought a smile to my face this morning when I saw Little Miss up to devilment on Dogworld.That's twice in three weeks that they've featured a cavalier!
Quite right too:D
Sins

(y)Well done Bri & Daisy,how lovely,you could win prizes for that pic with that face-too cute!

Daisy does Dog World again and makes her Daddy proud :p Well done Brian a beautiful photograph. :*nana:

Back