• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Good Morning Everyone!

Beverly Sewell

Well here I am - very new to this site - I have a 15 month old tri-color female born on the 4th of July 2009 named Betsy (for Betsy Ross). I had a cocker spaniel for 11 year and 11 months that I had to put down March 6th. My husband has a Great Pyrenees and I really felt like I was needing something - missed Gracie very much - well I started searching for another cocker and came upon the Cavalier breed - needless to say I found Betsy - best part is that her breeder is just 20 minutes from me.

I have had dogs my whole life and this is the best - my daughter passed away in June and Betsy was such a comfort to me - I'm so glad to have found her - so much fun - she entertains herself, she LOVES the Great Pyrenees, Heidi, and so loveable. I have 4 grandson's - one is saying 'she is so adorable'!

So this is what I'm all about.

Thank you for letting me join!

Back