PDA

View Full Version : SORTED 5 year old neutered male needs foster, child and cat friendly

Karlin
25th October 2010, 04:06 PM
I have a very nice blenheim man who needs at least a short term place -- his fosterer is going away over the coming weekend, from Friday or so. I am out of the country at the moment so am trying to get this sorted at a distance. He is in the Dublin area. If anyone could take him even for just a few days I will work to get him placed into his home on my return. Transport help might be appreciated too. I have a dozen cavaliers in rescue or coming into rescue so am really under pressure for fosters right now.

allie
25th October 2010, 04:55 PM
Not sure whether I'm suitable for this boy as I can't get off work during this week to collect him but give me a shout if I can help with anyone else.

elainecd2003
25th October 2010, 05:48 PM
Hi Karlin - I can collect this little guy and hold on to him for as long as necessary.

Thanks, Elaine

Karlin
25th October 2010, 06:25 PM
Allie, thanks but sounds like we can get him sorted. Elaine, that would be great, can you PM me with some info on where you are? I am in the US and hence online on and off (and 6 hours behind in time!) but we can work out the details before Friday. :)

Karlin
30th October 2010, 11:58 PM
This guy is also looking for a home -- really friendly and cheerful family cavalier and a gorgeous dog. :)

elainecd2003
1st November 2010, 02:56 PM
Hi Karlin - sent you some photos yesterday of this beautiful little guy, did they come thru ok? ... he is a fab dog, so good natured and friendly...

Thanks, Elaine

http://imgur.com/rUDPk