• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Suvi and Mira introduces

Hi!

My name is Suvi Nousiainen, I`m 27 years old female from Santas homeland Finland. I have a most wonderful 1 year and 10 months old little cavalier girl Kindly Miracle aka Mira :luv: Mira is my first cavalier. I have also another dog: 10 years old rescuedog Noki ("soot" in english). Noki was rescued from Estonia streets about eight years ago and lived with me since then.

Welcome to the board, it's lovely to have another International member. I'm sure you will be pleased to hear that we have had another 9 Finnish members over the years, I think one or two are still active on the board so will hopefully read your message and reply too.

We'd love to see photos of both your dogs - I love the name Noki, that's really unusual. Sooty is quite a common name for black cats :c*t: over here.

What colour is Mira? That's a pretty name too .

Thanks to all for welcoming :)

Mira is blenheim, she was born in new year 2008 so every year she will get fireworks for her birthday :D. She is so kind and lovely, my little sweetheart :l*v:

Noki is getting gray already so he is very charming older gentleman.

Here is a picture from last summer of both of dogs.

2542010015-1.jpg

Oh bless - they are both such lovely dogs. Mira is a popular name in India so far as I know. She looks very similar to my much loved Easter who left us over three years ago.

I cannot work out how to post photos that do not have a URL code here, otherwise I would share her picture with you.

Welcome to the forum, the photograph is lovely, look forward to seeing more.
icon_welcome

Thanks to all for welcoming :)

Here is some more pics about Mira:

Baby-Mira and the frog
mira017.jpg

Baby-Mira and Noki (Noki was so scared about that strange little thing:lol:)
mira005.jpg

In the woods
021jpg.jpg

3082010044.jpg

3082010043.jpg

Playing
2712010002.jpg

Just relaxing
141209029.jpg

Sleepy girl
004jpg.jpg

She`s my beauty:l*v: