PDA

View Full Version : Animal 24:7 on 2/11/10

MurphysMummy
3rd November 2010, 07:48 PM
OMG....The story of a ruby cavi called Rosie who weighed 18kg! I could not believe it bless her heart!! :( :(

Here is the link to watch it! http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00vv28m/Animal_247_Series_7_Episode_7/

brid kenny
3rd November 2010, 09:40 PM
Have it recorded. Will watch it now. Thanks.

Teresa
3rd November 2010, 10:13 PM
Poor girl, what a mess!!!!! Totally let to get in a knotty dirty mess :(( The state of her teeth and claws growing into her feet :(

team bella
3rd November 2010, 10:20 PM
That poor dog, she must have been in a lot of pain.:( At thank goodness she got a new home and is looking much better. Still think those owners should have been taken to court.
I have to say though, I would not be very happy if that groomer. If she gave my dogs a hair cut like that I would not be happy!! :yikes
The vet didn't have a choice as it was on medical grounds, but the groomer OMG.

*Pauline*
3rd November 2010, 11:45 PM
You can see that was a beautiful placid Ruby once upon a time, what a wicked owner :(

brid kenny
4th November 2010, 09:53 AM
yes horrific stuff alright. poor pet. I think maybe her new owner did it to start afresh. couldn't believe the changes. Amazing what love does!!:luv:

Lani
5th November 2010, 08:51 PM
Oh, boo, I can't watch it in the US :(

Funny an old friend in London sent me another video to watch on the BBC i-player and I couldn't watch it either. I will have to see if I can find this on YouTube.

meljoy
6th November 2010, 10:09 AM
What a beautiful little dog, all that pulling and clipping and cutting they did to her and not once did she snap or protestcl*p

Typical Cavalier:biggrin: