PDA

View Full Version : pray for ellas surgery and for strength

anniemac
4th November 2010, 12:58 PM
Ella is having her eye removed today. Please pray for no complications and for me to get her strength

sins
4th November 2010, 01:09 PM
I'm so sorry that you're faced with this surgery today.
I don't think it's a complicated procedure and hopefully she'll be more comfortable when it's over and done with.
I'm just so glad that you still have her with you and I wish you both the best and hope this brings the awful ordeal to an end and you can both move on together.
Sins

Charlies new mummy
4th November 2010, 01:30 PM
Thinking of you both x

Sandrac
4th November 2010, 01:38 PM
Thinking of you. :hug:

tara
4th November 2010, 01:51 PM
I'm so sorry. You will both be in my prayers. I know that with your care and love, Ella will recover from this well and live a happy, full life!

meljoy
4th November 2010, 02:00 PM
Im so sorry you and Ella are going through this. Thoughts,prayers and hugs are coming your way:hug::hug:

We have everything crossed that all goes well:xfngr::xfngr::xfngr::xfngr::xfngr:

susandavis1
4th November 2010, 02:26 PM
I'm so sorry to hear this news. Keeping you both in our thoughts and sending you and Ella big hugs :hug::hug:

Brian M
4th November 2010, 02:32 PM
Hello Annie

Our kindest thoughts and prayers to you both on this :flwr:day .I know with your strength and love it will carry you both through.:flwr:

team bella
4th November 2010, 02:44 PM
Sending you and Ellie love and warm wishes for a successful recovery
love Team Bella :hug::hug:

Jane P
4th November 2010, 03:16 PM
I'm so sorry Annie. :xfngr: all goes well. Our thoughts are with you and Ella.:hug::hug:

Best wishes to you from Jane, Harvey and Dylan.xx

Desrae
4th November 2010, 03:20 PM
Thinking of you and Ella today:hug: I'm sure everything will work out just fine.

Charlifarley
4th November 2010, 03:34 PM
You poor things, I'm sorry to read she has to have this surgery. I wish her a speedy recovery and hope that life gets back to normal for you both very soon.:flwr:

Bunnylover
4th November 2010, 03:47 PM
Thinking of you.I'm sure it's been a long day for you hope she's back home safe soon ready for lots of cuddles xx

Love my Cavaliers
4th November 2010, 03:57 PM
Hugs. Maybe you can look for a cute pink eye patch for her.

anniemac
4th November 2010, 04:00 PM
Thank you all for your prayers. I guess it worked because the vet thinks her eye looks better and does not see the immediate need to take it out.

Part of me knows it is because we don't know what her prognosis is and why take it out if it is not bothering her. He said that her immediate concern should be focused on SM. He knows that money is an issue for me and that if anything we could hold off on that until later or for at least for a bit.

She seems happy except for days which is SM related. It is so hard knowing what the right thing to do is, but I know that if it is not causing her pain or bothering her, maybe it would be best to let things be.

Thank you for your prayers and strength because it gave me the courage. I am not putting the surgery off because of cosmetic reasons, but because of her other issues I want to relieve.

Everyone has been so helpful. I will keep you updated.

*Pauline*
4th November 2010, 04:13 PM
I really really hope she gets to keep that eye. Bless her :hug:

Nicki
4th November 2010, 07:01 PM
Oh that's great Annie, no point in going ahead with it unless it's absolutely essential [and we all know how much you love and care about Ella, and there is no way you would do anything for purely cosmetic reasons :(]

I'm sorry she's having a rough time with the SM at present - possibly the dog attack made it worse, Rupert was worse after he was attacked and pinned to the floor by a Border Collie [he was screaming :(:(] Fortunately no actual physical injuries but the trauma did make him worse :(

Tania
4th November 2010, 07:05 PM
I am so sorry you have had this to deal with this on top of the sm problems. We are all sending lots of love to you both

Reptigirl
4th November 2010, 07:58 PM
Happy to hear there is still hope for her eye! Sending you guys lots of:hug: !

Cardinia
4th November 2010, 08:14 PM
Annie sending our love to you and Ella. Pleased to hear that her eye is looking better.

Margaret C
4th November 2010, 08:35 PM
What a rollercoaster ride you are having at the moment. Glad the eye operation could be cancelled

Hugs to you both.

tupup
4th November 2010, 09:18 PM
Im pleased to hear Ella's eye is improved tho sorry to hear her SM is bad,do give her a gentle hug from my two xx

Karlin
5th November 2010, 02:01 PM
Big hugs and best of luck -- you have had so many struggles recently with Ella. :flwr:

Sandrac
5th November 2010, 04:24 PM
So pleased to hear that Ella didnt have to go through another surgery at the moment. You have had to go through so much together. :hug:for you and Ella,

Bet
5th November 2010, 06:39 PM
Thank you all for your prayers. I guess it worked because the vet thinks her eye looks better and does not see the immediate need to take it out.

Part of me knows it is because we don't know what her prognosis is and why take it out if it is not bothering her. He said that her immediate concern should be focused on SM. He knows that money is an issue for me and that if anything we could hold off on that until later or for at least for a bit.

She seems happy except for days which is SM related. It is so hard knowing what the right thing to do is, but I know that if it is not causing her pain or bothering her, maybe it would be best to let things be.

Thank you for your prayers and strength because it gave me the courage. I am not putting the surgery off because of cosmetic reasons, but because of her other issues I want to relieve.

Everyone has been so helpful. I will keep you updated.

As you say Anne, if Ella is coping not too bad just now, then it's maybe as well she's not having her operation at the moment.

Bet

Teresa
5th November 2010, 09:20 PM
Sending virtual hugs your way!! Great her eye will hopefully be saved, sorry to hear her SM is worse...xxx