PDA

View Full Version : Jake: 7 year old handsome tricolour M

Karlin
4th November 2010, 05:52 PM
Jake is a really lovely tri boy that was homed via my rescue a few years ago. His family's circumstances have changed and they now need to reluctantly find him a new home. He is a really sweet boy that would like an adult home or a home with dog-friendly kids/teens 12+. He isn't very comfortable with small children.

I will have some pictures shortly!

Karlin
21st November 2010, 05:30 PM
This guy needs a foster place asap as well. Not very happy where he is at the moment and a bit stressed. Needs someone around if possible, not to be left alone during full work hours.

Pic (sorry it is a bit dark but was taken with the owner's mobile):

emmastewartliberty
21st November 2010, 06:22 PM
Hi Karlin
Is he neutered do you know? I expect so as you rehomed him initially. If so I could help short term.

emmastewartliberty
21st November 2010, 06:31 PM
Sorry- forgot to ask if he's ok with other dogs- I have 3 girls here permanently- tilly rescue cav, juno golden retriever brood bitch for guide dogs and Suki, tibetan spaniel, and Sooty- terrier mix , is a frequent visitor.

Karlin
21st November 2010, 06:46 PM
Yes he is snipped. :) Not sure how he would be with lots of dogs though.

emmastewartliberty
22nd November 2010, 09:51 AM
Let me know if you think it would work out, if needs be.The girls are all v friendly and used to having "visitors", Juno- the golden retriever is one of those dogs that all other dogs seem to love to be with. Tilly is fine with other dogs (all though still wary of humans), Suki checks things out and then says "whatever". Sooty, who comes and goes, is noisy at first meeting then settles down.See what you think. Hope he finds his ideal situation soon.

mikeb
22nd November 2010, 11:56 AM
i might be able to take someone at home all day but i have a young child i see you are looking for an adult household

Karlin
23rd November 2010, 07:45 PM
Thanks for the offers; he definitely won't suit a home with younger kids.

I should have a Dublin-based foster sorted for him now. :)