PDA

View Full Version : Cavalier Talk 2011 calendar - ORDERS!

Nicki
4th November 2010, 09:04 PM
We are now taking orders for the Cavalier Talk 2011 calendar

The calendar will be 10 including postage [wherever you are in the World!]

Please pay by PayPal to highlandebay@idnetfreemail.co.uk

alternatively by cheque or a bankers draft in pounds sterling payable to "Syringomyelia DNA Research" {please e-mail me for the address to send them to}.

Please quote your board name, and your full name and address with your payment. **You can combine payment with recipe book orders, but please state what you are paying for...

The calendars will be posted out at the beginning of December.

Any queries, please e-mail me at RupertsFundRecipes@idnet.com

Tania has very kindly donated almost all of the costs for producing the calendar, so we should be able to raise lots and lots of money for Rupert's Fund and Irish Cavalier Rescue [proceeds being donated equally between the two causes] - a HUGE thank you to Tania, also for all her help in preparing the calendar

Irish Cavalier Rescue is run by the owner of this forum, Karlin Lillington www.ckcsrescue.com (http://www.ckcsrescue.com)

Rupert's Fund website www.rupertsfund.com (http://www.rupertsfund.com)

***Please feel free to cross post - and post to Facebook - and tell all your friends and family!!***

You can see the photos here
http://www.cavaliertalk.com/forums/showthread.php?35961-And-the-winners-are...

and this is the cover

http://www.pbase.com/trevorhughes/image/129842507/original.jpg

tupup
4th November 2010, 09:22 PM
Hi Nicki, how bizarre as i came on here tonight to see if the calendars had gone on sale yet!
I will be ordering one & just have a question.....will it be UK holidays etc on it? I only ask as if its USA i'll get another calendar to use & have this one for decoration cos in March I & I know Brian were trying to change the clocks a week before everyone else!

This years calendar looks really great(again) well done & thanks to everyone for their hard workcl*p

Nicki
4th November 2010, 09:27 PM
Thanks - it's being printed in the UK but I think it will just have the dates, not holiday information.

Reptigirl
7th November 2010, 02:30 AM
Just wondering how long do we have to order them?

Brian M
7th November 2010, 09:50 PM
Hi nicki

can I have 4 pls ,one for home ,one for work ,one for my sis and one fr a friend ,many thanks to you all they do look superb.:D

Brian M
7th November 2010, 09:57 PM
Hi Nicki

All paid ,thanks.

Karlin
7th November 2010, 10:43 PM
I'll be ordering a couple too... :D

sins
7th November 2010, 11:09 PM
Just ordered mine:thmbsup:

Nicki
8th November 2010, 10:20 AM
Thank you for all the orders so far - fantastic!!!

Shannon, ideally orders by the end of November please - can you drop me a note if that's a problem?

James
8th November 2010, 11:22 AM
I ordered four, I hope that I did it right and you got the order and cash ok

Charlifarley
8th November 2010, 12:24 PM
Just ordered mine now too :smile:

susandavis1
8th November 2010, 01:21 PM
Orderd mine too :)

Reptigirl
8th November 2010, 09:39 PM
Shannon, ideally orders by the end of November please - can you drop me a note if that's a problem?

No problem... I'll be ordering one or two after the 15th. Just waiting on money to come back in after all the money we are out on Vet bills, Halloween, Birthday parties... etc...
:razz:

Nicki
9th November 2010, 11:11 AM
Thanks everyone - that's great :D

merello
9th November 2010, 03:51 PM
Nicki, would it be okay to mail a cheque directly to you for a couple of the calendars?

jasperpaw
9th November 2010, 04:04 PM
Nicki have sent to an email re sending a cheque.

Nicki
9th November 2010, 09:37 PM
Thanks for the messages and orders - will get back to everyone tomorrow, sorry for the delay, my Father had major surgery today so it's been a bit of a stressful day. He is fine though so that's good news.

Teresa
9th November 2010, 09:45 PM
Hi Nicki, Glad to hear your Dad is ok :)) You must be worn out though!! xx
Will order mine tomorrow!! :) Take care, Teresa

lorebringer
10th November 2010, 09:32 AM
Nikki - sent you a pm ;)

Glad to hear you father is doing well.

Wagtails
11th November 2010, 05:48 PM
Just Paypalled my order, Nicki. (Transaction:7EC744047S6775740).

I would like quite a few calendars, but don't want to leave you short, so if it's a problem, do send some recipe books instead.

If it's OK, then I'll send a separate order for the recipe books later.

So sorry to hear of your father's op - do hope he makes a speedy recovery :flwr:

Nicki
11th November 2010, 08:23 PM
Thank you - Father is doing as well as we could possibly hope - he is already off the critical care ward :thmbsup:

Marie-Anne - we have plenty of calendars so that is no problem - :thnku::thnku: so much for your large order :thmbsup: