• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Dilemma ( But A Nice One )

Brian M

Hi

The problem is just prior to bedtime when we have all settled down upstairs and all four are on the bed ,Daisy is down and to my right ,Poppy is down and to my left and tries to push her tongue down my left ear ,Rosie is to my left but higher up while Lily is six inches from my face on my chest attempting to lick the end of my nose :eek: So my difficult decision is if I stroke one I have three pair of brown eyes imploring me to stroke them and if I stroke two then I only have two looking at me .So how can I solve my delightful problem .:eek:

I have not got a clue about how to solve your dilemma but let me share the following with you:-

Three Dog Night

It refers to being cold. Often when ranchers or cowboys were out on the range they would have to sleep with their dogs to keep warm. A one dog night was a night when he had to share body heat with one dog, two dog night was two dogs and a three dog night was an extremely cold night where he would have to share body heat with three dogs. “how cold was it on your trip?” “It was a three dog night”.

So is it very cold where you live Brian?

Here's what you do! Let them burrow under the duvet...under the duvet but over the topsheet.
Wrap duvetand sheets around self and seal them in so they can't get up at you and you don't see them...everyone's happy and problem solved:lol:.
Sins

I think you need to get a puppy, then this will seem trivial :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
when you have to clear up pee and poops!

Hi

The problem is just prior to bedtime when we have all settled down upstairs and all four are on the bed ,Daisy is down and to my right ,Poppy is down and to my left and tries to push her tongue down my left ear ,Rosie is to my left but higher up while Lily is six inches from my face on my chest attempting to lick the end of my nose :eek: So my difficult decision is if I stroke one I have three pair of brown eyes imploring me to stroke them and if I stroke two then I only have two looking at me .So how can I solve my delightful problem .:eek:

Grow more arms?

Back