• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

hello

CayCaysMummy

please bear with us we r new to all this :) I'm Rachel and Cay Cay is my best friend, i'm almost 25 i've had Caynie almost 4 yrs now he is a neutered black and tan male and my 21st birthday present, i've loved the breed since my mums friend brought his dog round when i was about 9. I have a 5yr old son and a 1yr old daughter and he is all of our best friend we wouldnt be without him my partner and i agree we couldn't have a better dog if the kids are upset he's there to offer kisses and cuddles (even with the cat). I also have a horse so he regularly comes up to the yard with us for a run about although he hates getting his paws wet! his best friend is my mum's large GSD. we are looking for another dog for him to cuddle up with on those cold winter nights :) as a child we have always grown up with 2 dogs in the household and i think we are ready to increase our family again with another 4 legged friend :) .

Hi and welcome to the forum.
Cay Cay sounds lovely, don't suppose you have any photos??
A second dog is a great idea, it was the best thing we did ( apart from getting Trapper in the first place:p)

Hi.

Welcome to the forum, I am sure you will make lots of friends here. Look forward to seeing some pics :)icon_welcome

Back