• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Worth every penny!!!!!!!!

Spangly

I just had to tell everyone just how fantastic Ruperts recipe book is!!
I have just downloaded it and I`m thrilled. The photo`s alone are worth every penny of the cost!
I really would encourage everyone to think about buying it, loads of great recipes, lovely fun illustrations and those photo`s!!!!!
Even if you don`t think you would try any of the recipes yourself, I`m sure we all know someone who might like to try.
Please buy one, it is for such a good cause too!
Thank you.
Christine

That's great to hear what a good book it is. I'm ordering one for Elise as we love pottering about in the kitchen:)

It is really, really nice and so professionally done! Might have to do a print run of them to sell as well...! The dogs will love you for trying the recipes...:D

It is really, really nice and so professionally done! Might have to do a print run of them to sell as well...! The dogs will love you for trying the recipes...:D

Oooooh yes please - a print run would be perfect for all the wrinkly and crumbly friends who love Cavs but hate computers!

Computerbashingpoog.gif

Thank you for the lovely comments - so pleased you are enjoying it (y)

Will look into a print run - it sounds like there is enough interest to do that - thanks for that Karlin.

Back