• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Cooper a one toy dog!

Chuck

Cooper has a basket full of toys that he will not touch. I purchased a cat cube for our cat, and he decided that it was the perfect toy for him. It is the only thing that he will play with.
P1060938_edited-1.jpg

It will not take long before it looks like this! [/SIZE]

P1060947_edited-1.jpg

We then hear from Rose, "throw it away it is ugly" so after a while, it ends up in the trash. The next trip to Walmart brings another one home, and the cycle begins all over again.

Last edited:
These dogs are strange little creatures, aren't they?! Holly has the same single affinity for her pink lobster -- with whom she shares a "special" relationship, if you know what I mean:eek:.

Guinness can't sleep without his Eeyore to chew on. It's pretty funny to watch him get upset if he can't remember where he left eeyore.

Ben has one of those little blankets decorated with paws that is his only true toy, I managed for a short time to get him to play with a soft toy rabbit but he now ignores it and is back with his smelly old blanket.

Back