• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

The ONE Project for Rupert's Fund!

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
Our goal for Rupert's Fund -- supporting cavalier syringomyelia research (www.rupertsfund.com) -- is to reach £10,000 by New Year's Day.

Or to put it another way:

£10k by 1/1/11!!!

We have already crossed the £9,000 milestone -- and are now just shy of £9,200.

Only £803 to go to make our project goal!!

Consider supporting the ONE Project with a donation of any size, large or small! Also consider all the great items on sale to support Rupert's Fund: the calendar, Rupert's Recipe book, Christmas cards, bon bon pillows -- the Rupert's Fund forum section of the board and the Shop-a-holics section has details on many of these items, and many are on sale in the shop at www.cavaliermatters.org too!

If we can make at £11k by 1/1/11 EVEN BETTER>>> :jmp2:

I'm sure this has already been asked, so please forgive me. Is it possible to make a donation from the US? I'm assuming the currency exchange can be made? Sorry again for the question!

Sorry, never mind the above question! I went to the site and figured it out. I'm also glad to see that Holly's recent MRI may be sent for information. She was 2.5 when scanned and graded A, so not sure that will help much. But I'll send the scan and her pedigree anyway.

Thank you Tara for making a donation :thnku:

Yes please could you send the information to Sarah Blott - it all helps as even if it is not useful for the genome project it still helps with the EBVs (y)

So pleased that Holly is graded an A - wonderful news b*n*n*

Oooh, I've just ordered my Christmas cards, I love the artwork... it's so whimiscal and wonderful! Can't wait to get them...

Back