• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Alternative Food Ideas For our Cavaliers Please .

Brian M

Hi

An open question to all ,apart from the normal kibble and wet food that we generally feed what other items do you give to your Cavaliers . Answers have to be realistic and healthy and have to be easily obtained .

this is healthy and realistic and easy to lay........mine love the odd boiled egg, they woulld also have the buttered soldiers if allowed. :lol:

my guys love tinned sardines in tomato sauce! or cooked turkey mince oh & raw eggs!

Is the raw food not working out anymore Brian?

Hi Sonia

Its going fine ,just interested what Ideas other had apart from kibble and wet food so thanks for yours.
I think they must get fed up and like a change so all ideas wellcome please .:)

this is healthy and realistic and easy to lay........mine love the odd boiled egg, they woulld also have the buttered soldiers if allowed. :lol:

WOT NO MARMITE on the soldiers? ;):D:D

Yes definitely boiled egg, scrambled egg, yogurt...

mashed banana [they have 2/3 of a banana a week - it's a good source of potassium]

Tania put us on to Neem dog chew sticks :thnku:- great for keep their teeth clean, they now have that as a bedtime treat. The instructions recommend up to 3 a day, but we're just giving 1 to 2 and it still seems to be working well.

Raw carrot, mini corn on the cob as treats...frozen sweetcorn scattered on the floor.

Did they like the whitebait?

Back