PDA

View Full Version : Nice to meet you!

Jitterbug
28th November 2010, 04:00 PM
Hi! I'm Jitterbug and I'm a 21-year-old from the Netherlands.
The reason I decided to join this forum is because I used to have a Cavalier who sadly passed away at the age of 10 on the 8th of September this year after a long period of illness and general health problems. Most of which I believe were a result of poor breeding.
I love the breed however and am currently trying to find a puppy. I learned a lot about how to find a responsible breeder, and if all goes well I may have a new puppy by March. I do however need to find more information on how to pick a puppy based on character, since I plan to train it as a Therapy Dog.

Now I don't want to bomb you guys with a load of information, so if you have any questions feel free to reply. :)

Nicki
28th November 2010, 05:13 PM
Welcome to the board :D

Sorry though to hear about your Cavalier whom recently passed away :(:( they do break your heart when they leave, but it's wonderful that you are looking for a new companion especially to do such valuable work with.

Hopefully you've already read the sections about looking for responsible breeders - we do have other members in the Netherlands and they might be able to point you in the right direction [breeder names by PM only though please]

Good luck and keep us posted.

Jitterbug
28th November 2010, 09:17 PM
Hopefully you've already read the sections about looking for responsible breeders - we do have other members in the Netherlands and they might be able to point you in the right direction [breeder names by PM only though please]

Good luck and keep us posted.

I'm pretty confident about this breeder, but I'll check with some of the Dutch people here anyway. :) Thanks for the tip!