PDA

View Full Version : SORTED: Foster needed by Wednesday for male neutered cavalier

Karlin
29th November 2010, 02:46 AM
This is a little pound guy, age 5; he has been cared for kindly by one foster since we got him out of the pound but through no fault of his own his forever home has gone a bit up in the air and his foster needs to have him moved as well due to personal commitments.

Can someone take this little fellow? He likes other dogs, is neutered, playful and cheerful with a clean bill of health. He is also likely looking for his forever home...!

emmastewartliberty
29th November 2010, 11:48 AM
Hi Karlin,
Usual questions-Is he neutered? I can take him for a while if he is, and you think he'd get on with my gang? Let me know if you think it'd work.

emmastewartliberty
29th November 2010, 11:51 AM
Sorry sorry sorry, hit submit instead of preview and I see he is neutered and gets on with other dogs. Where is he? I'm in Clare , let me know if I can help.

brid kenny
29th November 2010, 01:44 PM
How long does he need foster for? I could take him for a few days too.

Karlin
30th November 2010, 12:36 AM
Yes, as noted in the subject heading: he is neutered. :lol:

I think he is sorted in Dublin now for foster -- :) -- hopefully will be homed quickly if current plan falls through.

emmastewartliberty
30th November 2010, 01:45 PM
Glad it's working out for him. Any probs I can still foster if neccessary. ( And get stronger reading glasses:fool:)

Chamberlain
30th November 2010, 06:26 PM
I am new to the Cavalier world, but it seems like there are WAY more Cavaliers in the UK & Ireland then in the US.

I want to join the Cavalier rescue in my area but they do not seem active. They haven't had any rescue dogs in months!

Is the US just slow to catch on about how amazing this breed of dog is???? cavtiny

Karlin
1st December 2010, 09:54 PM
The breed is far more common in the UK/Ireland -- the most popular toy breed in both countries. So rescue is proportionate! Also they are not as costly a dog as in the US so am sure this makes it more likely for them to go into rescue/pounds.

Karlin
10th December 2010, 09:12 PM
This guy is sorted and has been homed. :D

emmastewartliberty
11th December 2010, 10:07 AM
Great newscl*p

Wagtails
11th December 2010, 06:00 PM
Well done, Karlin - worked your magic as usual :-)