PDA

View Full Version : Please help me so I can pass on to spread the word

anniemac
30th November 2010, 04:11 PM
I don't know what I am doing wrong but I e-mailed the calendar link to both sets of parents (so they could get them for Christmas presents) and several people are having trouble pulling it up. I don't know what I am doing wrong and someone on Facebook just asked me how to get the Calendar. I will click like to share to facebook, but I don't know if I am doing it right. I want to also create a link like I did for Cavaliermatters shop on my blog to take me to the correct page. Can someone email me or respond to this thread.

Obviously if I am not doing it right, it is pointless and the more people who come here the better!

Thank you from a completely computer stupid but Cavalier lover.

Nicki
30th November 2010, 05:59 PM
Don't worry, if you can't get the link to work ask people to e-mail me direct, at rupertsfundrecipes@idnet.com

or you can just post the details

The calendar will be 10 including postage [wherever you are in the World!]

Please pay by PayPal to highlandebay@idnetfreemail.co.uk

alternatively by cheque or a bankers draft in pounds sterling payable to "Syringomyelia DNA Research" {please e-mail me for the address to send them to}.

Please quote your board name, and your full name and address with your payment.

The calendars will be posted out at the beginning of December.

Any queries, please e-mail me at RupertsFundRecipes@idnet.com

Not sure why the link wouldn't work, are you posting it in full ie

http://www.cavaliertalk.com/forums/showthread.php?36066-Cavalier-Talk-2011-calendar-ORDERS!

I'm not very technically minded I'm afraid...

Hopefully Karlin will be able to advise you how to do the link from your blog, that I'm afraid is totally beyond me :confused: :o

JUST CHECKED, IT'S WORKING FINE FROM THE BLOG ANNE - WELL DONE!!