PDA

View Full Version : Chamberlain & Santa

Chamberlain
30th November 2010, 07:47 PM
Chamberlain with the Santa my Nana made me!

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y131/blujeansbebe/P1030772-1.jpg

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y131/blujeansbebe/P1030771-1.jpg

One more of Sasha & Chamberlain for good luck! :smile:

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y131/blujeansbebe/P1030775-1.jpg

Love my Cavaliers
30th November 2010, 08:09 PM
Those are such sweet pictures although Chamberlain looks like he might be thinking that Santa's shoe might be worth checking out. And Sasha is such a sweet big sister to let Chamberlain cuddle right in next to her like that.

Chamberlain
30th November 2010, 08:12 PM
Those are such sweet pictures although Chamberlain looks like he might be thinking that Santa's shoe might be worth checking out. And Sasha is such a sweet big sister to let Chamberlain cuddle right in next to her like that.

I know, right!

My husband took the picture while I was at work yesterday and when I saw it, I thought he had posed them! But he didn't, Chamberlain just climbed on in!

team bella
30th November 2010, 08:29 PM
Great pictures, Sasha and Chamberline look lovely together.

Smilla
3rd December 2010, 08:01 PM
What a beautiful picture.:lotsaluv: Smilla would love to have a big white dog (guardian angel) like that to protect her in the park/ forrest when other dogs show up. (They won't hurt her but she is a bit overwhelmed by their size and particulaty the male dogs can be very interested in her. (I always step in between to protect her).

Tania
3rd December 2010, 08:20 PM
How cute, I love his ears, they look as though you have just taken his curlers out! Sasha is adorable what a lovely little family. :p

Chamberlain
3rd December 2010, 08:22 PM
What a beautiful picture.:lotsaluv: Smilla would love to have a big white dog (guardian angel) like that to protect her in the park/ forrest when other dogs show up. (They won't hurt her but she is a bit overwhelmed by their size and particulaty the male dogs can be very interested in her. (I always step in between to protect her).

I am not sure who the guardian angel is between the two of them! Before we got Chamberlain, Sasha was very dog aggressive but since bringing Chamberlain home, Sasha has been wonderful with him and other dogs! It think Chamberlain taught her how to play and that not all dogs were bad. It warms my heart to see them playing on the living floor. Put I know that Sasha would step in if Chamberlain was very scared or over-whelmed by other dogs!

Smilla
3rd December 2010, 09:14 PM
I am not sure who the guardian angel is between the two of them! Before we got Chamberlain, Sasha was very dog aggressive but since bringing Chamberlain home, Sasha has been wonderful with him and other dogs! It think Chamberlain taught her how to play and that not all dogs were bad. It warms my heart to see them playing on the living floor. Put I know that Sasha would step in if Chamberlain was very scared or over-whelmed by other dogs!

What a perfect match. :luv: