PDA

View Full Version : secret santa card swap

loopylucy
30th November 2010, 06:54 PM
hi, ive had permission off karlin to do this!

would anyone like to do a secret santa card swap dog to dog!! i think it is a brilliant idea and anyone who would like to join please pm me with ur address and names you want in your card!

latest posting dates for christmas are:
UK 1st class - 21st december

UK 2nd class- 18th december

Southern Ireland- 13th december

USA & Canada- 10th december

NZ - 6th december

i really hope people want to do this!!

Chamberlain
30th November 2010, 06:56 PM
ME! ME! I want in!

I am PMing you my address! :smile: Or should I say Chamberlain's address!

loopylucy
30th November 2010, 06:58 PM
yay!! im nt gona be leaving it for long due to it being dec 1st 2morrow :p so get ur names in asap!!! xx

Chamberlain
30th November 2010, 07:02 PM
yay!! im nt gona be leaving it for long due to it being dec 1st 2morrow :p so get ur names in asap!!! xx

I am in shock that tomorrow is December 1st! :yikes

loopylucy
30th November 2010, 07:03 PM
i no!! ive got ur address now hun!! xx

Chamberlain
30th November 2010, 07:10 PM
i no!! ive got ur address now hun!! xx

Thanks! cl*p

Wow, work really needs to be over! I am getting giddy! lol Only an hour and half!

loopylucy
30th November 2010, 07:10 PM
ill be closing the thread on sunday at midnight so please get your addresses in by then so i can start matching you all up haha xx

i hope loads of people join in!!

loopylucy
30th November 2010, 07:24 PM
if peole have more then one dog and want their dogs to have seperate cards just say in the pm.

loopylucy
30th November 2010, 07:29 PM
right so far we have:

poppy
treva
alfy
chamberlain
murphy
ella
barney
cassie
flash
chelsea
vivian
ellie
molly
dotty
dougall
harley farley
lucky
sparkey
Bella

ill keep updating this when i recive addresses

anniemac
30th November 2010, 08:08 PM
Count me in and I will PM my private address

Teresa
30th November 2010, 09:30 PM
Have joined in too!!

sandi
30th November 2010, 11:08 PM
Me too!

Lani
1st December 2010, 01:11 AM
I will join. PM'ing my address

loopylucy
1st December 2010, 07:29 AM
is everyone ok posting abroad or do you want me to match you up with people in the same country as yourselves? forgot to ask this haha

loopylucy
1st December 2010, 05:05 PM
LANI can you re pm me ur address please hun x it showed up on my fone but didnt show on here and i deleted the email off my fone because i presumed it would be on here lol sorry :sl*p:

AgilityLola
1st December 2010, 05:07 PM
MEEEE!!!! would love to :D

Chamberlain
1st December 2010, 06:43 PM
is everyone ok posting abroad or do you want me to match you up with people in the same country as yourselves? forgot to ask this haha

It does not matter to me!

Teresa
1st December 2010, 07:38 PM
Not fussy where to post :))

Lani
1st December 2010, 08:53 PM
LANI can you re pm me ur address please hun x it showed up on my fone but didnt show on here and i deleted the email off my fone because i presumed it would be on here lol sorry :sl*p:

Will do. No problems for me posting abroad. I used to live in London for a while so I have friends there that I already send cards to so I'll just post them all that the same time. :smile:

loopylucy
1st December 2010, 09:16 PM
well this is going brill, more people joining then thought haha, dont forget, im closing this on sunday!

one idea i had, when we recive our cards, we post piccies and who they are off, what do people think?

can people also send me their last names as it needs to be put on the envelope lol

Reptigirl
1st December 2010, 10:11 PM

It don't mind either way...

sandi
1st December 2010, 11:19 PM
That's fine. Maybe post up the correct postage prices.. so we all know? I havn't sent mail out in ages.. would be a nice reminder :)

I also had a thought - if it's not too much of a stretch for everyone.. how about including a photo of our dogs in the card?? That would be nice, I think :l*v:

Reptigirl
2nd December 2010, 01:07 AM
I also had a thought - if it's not too much of a stretch for everyone.. how about including a photo of our dogs in the card?? That would be nice, I think :l*v:

:thmbsup: I was going to try to make a greeting card with my dogs picture :razz:

Spangly
2nd December 2010, 03:15 PM
Can I be included too? I`ve pm`d you with details.Thank you

Chamberlain
2nd December 2010, 04:18 PM
:thmbsup: I was going to try to make a greeting card with my dogs picture :razz:

:snap: haha I wanted to put a picture of Chamberlain in there too!

loopylucy
2nd December 2010, 05:05 PM
of course you can add piccies haha. im not sure of postage prices and dont no how to find out lol

Reptigirl
3rd December 2010, 01:12 AM
I don't know if this applies to everyone but I'm making my card online at Shutterfly. ( www.shutterfly.com ) I can put the photo of my dog right onto the card. The custom made card cost about $2.00. (TONS of styles to choose from! Some let you add multiple photos!) You can customize the inside greeting as well.

They will even mail your card for you! International shipping is $1.49.

Super easy and gives you tons of options!

SuzRN
3rd December 2010, 06:00 AM
I'm joining in. I sent my info by pm. Anyway you want to match up works for me. I have a Cavalier stamp for ages that I have not used yet. Working up ideas, so glad you started this.:p

loopylucy
5th December 2010, 10:37 PM
hi everyone this shuts at midnight tonight and you wil have your address by tuesday night all being well at the very latest x

loopylucy
6th December 2010, 09:46 AM
right we have a problem, we have 19 dogs wanting a card does anyone want to send two cards out ? or shall i see if we can get 1more persom? it is ment to be closed now lol x

Spangly
6th December 2010, 10:39 AM
I`d be happy to send 2, if that`s any help?

Brian M
6th December 2010, 11:31 AM
Hi

My mate Tania said I can volunteer if needed.:)

Chamberlain
6th December 2010, 02:22 PM
I can send two cards if needed! Let me know!

team bella
6th December 2010, 02:45 PM
I can send two too :)

Spangly
7th December 2010, 09:34 AM
Hi Lucy I was just wondering if you have our details yet, so that we can send our cards please?

loopylucy
7th December 2010, 05:22 PM
im about to start!! ive only just got home haha xx

anniemac
7th December 2010, 05:26 PM
I guess you already got another volunteer but I can send another one :) I think this is a great idea

loopylucy
7th December 2010, 05:52 PM
need 1 more person to send 2 cards if poss! and annimac i tried to pm u bt says ur message box is full so please delete something ahah x

anniemac
7th December 2010, 05:59 PM
I will volunteer to be one more person and I just deleted my messages. Sorry

loopylucy
7th December 2010, 06:05 PM
thanks hun im just waiting because spangly said she wanted to be ibnvolved and just relised i dont have her address xx

loopylucy
7th December 2010, 08:17 PM
sorry everyone i cant put piccy in my card as myt camra has broke :( and i need to give everyone their addresses out so sorry spangly i havent got ur address, if you get back to me ill sort it out, if not sorry hun, i just dont want anyone to miss the post if thats ok xx

loopylucy
7th December 2010, 08:19 PM
need two people to send a extra card if poss!! xx

loopylucy
7th December 2010, 10:03 PM
if people can let me no asap please lol

SuzRN
8th December 2010, 05:12 AM
I can send an extra card if you still need one. Let me know.:p

Spangly
8th December 2010, 10:06 AM
So sorry, didn`t get back to computer until this morning. I have pm`d you loopylucy with my details, hope I`m not too late?

anniemac
8th December 2010, 01:54 PM
I like my Secret Santa people :) but I can't tell. I am so excited!!!:p

Chamberlain
8th December 2010, 05:30 PM
Will you PM the names/addresses of our SS?

I have not recieved an address!!!!! :(

Lani
8th December 2010, 06:00 PM
I mailed my card this morning! Happy to send another one if necessary. :)

anniemac
8th December 2010, 07:52 PM
I sent my cards today but it said estimated arrival date December 20th- January 4th. Wow that is not really an estimation so if you do not get a card by Christmas, I think it is taking a bit longer if the person is in another country.