• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Wagtails in the snow!

Wagtails

My name is Victoria.....and I wish I had never seen any snow in my life!!!
58GetthisstuffOFFme.jpg

My name is Poppy.....and I just LURVE the white stuff and what might be lurking in it
13Poppyinthesnow6thApril200806Trufflehound.jpg

My name is Megan..... and I just take advantage of them all being out doing stupid things to have the big bed all to myself!
MeganinhernewMTbed.jpg

I've made the Wagtails their very own thread :D

Megan you look so comfy there, you are in the best place sweetheart :l*v: I think there's room in there for me to come down and cuddle up with you :-D

Oh Victoria I don't blame you - I don't envy your Mum the job of removing all those snow baubles!!

Poppy has some Arctic fox blood like my hunting hound Tommy (y)

I love Megans bed! I bet all three of them love to snuggle in it!

We got our first snow flurries today! It didn't stick but I am looking forward to taking some cute snow pictures like yours!

They are all gorgeous! And what a wonderful mix of responses to the snow... :lol: (Tansy feels the same as Victoria!). But that little Megan -- with her beautiful greying face; older cavaliers are just so lovely! :lotsaluv:

Thanks so much for your comments. Megan is indeed my most precious little soulmate, having reached the grand old age of 12 at the end of November, and been with me since she was 5 months old.

By the way, she had to move over for the others eventually.....

Fourinthenewbed.jpg

Back