• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Santa's Message for Lucky

Lani

He says he knows if you've been bad or good, and barking obsessively at squirrels is not good ...

Hope you enjoy Santa's video message :rotfl:

http://www.portablenorthpole.tv/watch/cpPreMGq1fmvpODuStp80Q#

Lucky did go and see Santa in person last weekend and Santa's still pondering Lucky's gift request :wink:

santa-1.jpg

Oh my goodness, that is adorable, I LOVE it. It is really well done, I am so tempted to do this for Darcy. :eek: It's a fab idea for kids too, I'm sure it's magical for them.
Thanks for posting

Oh my goodness, that is adorable, I LOVE it. It is really well done, I am so tempted to do this for Darcy. :eek: It's a fab idea for kids too, I'm sure it's magical for them.
Thanks for posting

I can't wait to watch Darcy's!!! This computer doesn't have sound so I will watch it as soon as I can on my work computer!!

For kids, I understand it IS magical ... my coworker did one for his 3 year old, and he said he was just glued to the computer screen, nodding his head as Santa "talked to him". :)

That is so sweet!

Chamberlain and Sasha went to see Santa last weekend! The pictures came out really good! Plus I like that part of the cost went to breed rescue.

Back