• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

YIPPEE!! We Got It!! We Got It!!

Desrae

Belle is officially an Irish Therapy Dog! We recieved our letter of acceptance in the post this morning, so how's that for an early Christmas present? :pi*no:

I'd delighted for you Desrae,
Belle is such a sweet natured affectionate little cavalier,she'll bring so much enjoyment wherever she goes!
Sins

well done you two!

thats fantastic news! cant wait to hear the stories of Belle bringing smiles to peoples faces!

Oh that's just the BEST news, cl*pcl*pcl*p:mexwav::jmp2::jmp2::mexwav:

so pleased for you Desrae, you must be over the moon

Very well done, I'm sure you and Belle will find this just as rewarding as the people she visits. :flwr:

Thats fantastic news Desrae I was sure the two if you would pass this time - your assessment sounded so good. It's great that they haven't kept you waiting too long this time 
Think you are going to have a busy 2011 what with your baking and now the therapy work 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ah Thank you all for your support, it really really helped! I hope to have some lovely stories to tell you in the future. :thnku:

Back