• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

us and bentley at richmond park today x

shell1805

even with bentleys aversion to snow i thought a day at richmond park would be lovely with all this snow we've had. though he grumbled all the way around (i secretly think he loved it but bentley being bentley would not back down and admit he was wrong!) we all had a great time, only stayed for an hour or so as even i got chilly but i managed to take a few pics while there:

004-10.jpg

003-8.jpg

001-12.jpg

002-10.jpg

005-5.jpg

009-9.jpg

007-6.jpg

008-9.jpg

we met another tri cavi called louie (he was a little chunk i can tell you :lol:) and a ruby cavi called rufus who was sitting on a bench watching the world go by. ooooooooo and we met a st bernard, the 1st ive ever met and it was such a case of little and large but bentley loved him :)

xx

He looks happier being held than standing down in the snow! :rotfl: Nice snow jacket!

He looks snappy in his red jacket! And I agree with Karlin, he does look happier being held then standing in the snow!

:rolleyes: i know can you see his little grumpy face when he's down on the snow, you can almost hear him say ' how very dare you!!!' :rotfl:

xx

Back