PDA

View Full Version : RECLAIMED :) : URGENT: pound dog: Senior all-black likely cav-cross, small girl

Karlin
23rd December 2010, 07:55 PM
Just look at this lovely older girl -- how sweet! She will need somewhere warm to go if her family do not reclaim her.

If you are interested in adopting her please contact the rescuers listed on her posting or contact me. If you can offer her a foster space, I will take her into rescue. Fingers crossed she is reclaimed.

http://petsireland.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=77628

http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll185/DunboyneDogs/21-12-10HaydensPkWayLucan.jpg

Karlin
25th December 2010, 03:58 PM
Freezing in the pound, but the rescue group had to leave this senior girl in there to do her 5 days. :(

I will almost certainly need a foster for her and a home, if anyone has room for a little oldie abandoned at Christmas.

Wagtails
26th December 2010, 12:31 AM
I don't think I've ever seen such a sad looking face - poor little girl :( Let's hope you can work your usual magic for this sweet soul, Karlin - I'm sure you will.

Happy Christmas :wggle:

anniemac
26th December 2010, 02:49 AM
I hope you can find a home :(

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Karlin
26th December 2010, 12:50 PM
Working on it!

Jay
26th December 2010, 04:49 PM
The link stated that she had a collar with paw prints on it. I wonder if her family is off on holiday and left her with a sitter. How sad for that poor little lady. She looks so bewildered.

Karlin
26th December 2010, 05:06 PM
Yes I wondered that too... hopefully someone will ring the pound tomorrow. So SO much safer usually to leave dogs at kennels than have a friend/relative/neighbour mind them!

We will have her in foster for a bit anyway so the family might yet be found. If she comes to foster I will try a few vets in the area where she was found -- that pound only takes dogs from a quite narrow area of Lucan I think.

Karlin
27th December 2010, 05:05 PM
This one needs to come out -- think I have a short term foster and have a kind offer of a home in the UK if owners do not reclaim. But may need a back up foster as 1) I don;t seem to have a number for the foster who made the offer and 2) they may not be able to hold her for more than a few days.

Karlin
27th December 2010, 05:40 PM
Foster sorted -- didn't make the connection between someone on the board who was posting on facebook!! :lol:

Nicki
27th December 2010, 06:55 PM
YAY so pleased you have a foster sorted - paws crossed her owners turn up, alternatively let's hope a new home can be sorted soon :thmbsup:

She looks such a darling - breaks your heart to think of her in a cold pound :(

emmastewartliberty
27th December 2010, 08:01 PM
So glad you got a foster sorted for this lady, she looked so sweet -and sad.

Karlin
30th December 2010, 12:37 PM
Looks like this one is going to be reclaimed -- family tried to get to the pound on Christmas eve and had a car accident on the bad roads on the way there... :yikes But we think she will be collected by today. Thanks so much to all who offered help and a home, fingers crossed she is now sorted.

allie
30th December 2010, 01:08 PM
Good news - fingers crossed.

Princess Buttercup
30th December 2010, 01:32 PM
I'm delighted she'll be going home to her family - I love happy endings :l*v:

Ruth
30th December 2010, 02:59 PM
Wonderful news, I am so happy for her.

Jay
30th December 2010, 05:18 PM
I was wondering about what had happened to her. Thanks for the follow-up. I am sure she will be happy to be home. Too bad about the family having a car accident. I hope it wasn't anything serious. I would have been a nervous wreck if it were me.

Karlin
31st December 2010, 03:19 PM
Reclaimed. :)

Nicki
31st December 2010, 03:57 PM
Oh that's fantastic news - sorry to hear about the accident :( what a horrid Christmas for them but so lovely they have their wee one back :D

Ruth
31st December 2010, 05:20 PM
Wonderful news.

Rj Mac
2nd January 2011, 06:53 PM
Great news, it's always good to see a happy ending:thmbsup:

firsttimer
2nd January 2011, 07:48 PM
I just love happy endings cl*p

matties mum
4th January 2011, 01:14 PM
Me too