• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Merry Christmas from my girls

Lexie

Had this one made at a local pet store, I used it in some of my cards

A few of the girls in their new sweaters, Lexie is not amused in the last one. :lol:

Thanks for looking.
Merry Christmas everyone.

Awww, I love your girls and they look gorgeous in all their photos!!

I hope they get everything they want this year for Christmas. :lotsaluv:

Coco has that same sweater!!! Love it :) Your girls are very adorable

cocosweater.jpg

Thanks for the compliments. icon_blshing

I bought their sweaters, I had to go to two different Petsmart to find one for both.
Lexie's sweater is a little big, the size really jumped from medium to large. The large is actually a XL. The medium was just right for Portia. They are chenille, really soft.

Coco is really cute in her sweater. How old is she?

Portia's trademark is her tongue.:eek:

My DH says everyday is Christmas for our dogs:rolleyes: (they are a little spoiled)

Thanks for the compliments. icon_blshing

I bought their sweaters, I had to go to two different Petsmart to find one for both.
Lexie's sweater is a little big, the size really jumped from medium to large. The large is actually a XL. The medium was just right for Portia. They are chenille, really soft.

Coco is really cute in her sweater. How old is she?

Portia's trademark is her tongue.:eek:

My DH says everyday is Christmas for our dogs:rolleyes: (they are a little spoiled)

Coco is going to be 5 months old next week. In that picture she was 3.5 months old.

Back