• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello from Rachaelg

Rachaelg

Hello I am Rachaelg and I am a member of The Little Dog Rescue, I have just joined here as Nicki posted on there about Ruperts Auction so I have come over to have a look.

I have two Yorkshire Terriers, Eddie aged 9 (from a pup) and Lucy aged 4 (from TLDR).

It seems really strange being on a different forum and I just have not got a clue how to do anything!!

Welcome! Hope it isn't too confusing... :lol:. The basic format is pretty much the same but the details can be different.

Hello Rachael - and welcome to CT. There are a few of us on here who are also members of TLDR, so you are already amongst friends and will definitely make a few more on here.

Happy New Year to you and yours :pi*no::wggle:icon_welcome

icon_welcome Rachael thank you for joining us ;)

Hope you will stop with us - you will see a few familiar faces here.

Hello Rachael!! I'll be a new face for you, but wanted to join in the welcomes!!
icon_welcome

I don't have a Yorkie but seems like all my friends are getting them lately! :)

Back