• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Rosie's Christmas Holiday

rosiesmum

My mum, Rosie and I headed over to England for Christmas and Rosie met lots of new friends and was reacquainted with a couple of old ones. Sorry about the photo overload!

Rosie and her new boyfriend, Paddy the Patterdale
DSC_3317.jpg

Bruiser the 6 month old Chihuahua who wanted to be her boyfriend and kept getting very amorous with her, but she kept shunning him!
DSC_3312.jpg

The cute couple
DSC_3386.jpg

Hogging the bed
DSC_3389.jpg

Sneaking up on the sofa when no one was looking
DSC_3341.jpg

Went to Wembury to visit my dad and we took the dogs for a walk along the cliff

Wait for me
DSC_3424.jpg

Playing hide and seek - can you see her?
DSC_3426.jpg

Mum, I'm all dirty
DSC_3427.jpg

My dad's dogs:

Izzy
DSC_3407.jpg

Wispa
DSC_3410.jpg

Star, now 12 years old and looking her age :(
DSC_3412.jpg

Rosie also met my aunts dogs, Toby the Westie and Harley the Springer, and Bruiser's sister, Sophia the Huskey. I didn't get any photos of them unfortunately.

Rosie had a good time, but is glad to be home - she's up on the sofa next to me doing what she does best - snoring!!!!

Great pictures! Looks like Rosie had a great holiday! (I have a tri girl named Rosie, also. Her name is Rosalita but we call her Rosie or Rose. Great name!)

Whew, Rosie must be exhausted. Great pictures, thanks for sharing.
By the way, anyone ever see the movie "Legally Blonde",a favourite of mine, Elle's dog was named Bruiser, lol so cute!!:wggle:

Back