• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

The Kidlets

linderbelle

http://flic.kr/p/97K7sK
97K7sK

I hope this works. Abbey is doing well. I'm not in here much anymore as I went back to work and still working for husband so there aren't enough hours in a day anymore. Hope you all are well and I miss you. I wanted to post a picture but not sure if I'm doing it right.

Linda
mom of the famous "Abbey"

Last edited:
Hi Linda,
If your photo was of dogs and Santa, I can see it, and its a lovely photo too.
Great to hear from you, I was wondering how you and Abbey were doing. Thank goodness she is doing well.

She has her issues for sure but overall she's ok. I did an update on her blog--it had been a year--When the weather gets better I'm going to video her outside and post on there. She was diagnosed too late and does have damage. As you can see her tongue hangs out alot of the time. One very positive note is that she has not had a seizure since a couple days after the seizure and thats a great positive--I just thought of that the other day. Overall she is better than before the surgery --still on meds.

I'm glad to read she's doing well. Lovely santa photo with the dogs! :) Chelsea, your b&t looks like she was worried a little about slipping off santa's knee.:wggle:

Back