• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Neurologist apt ? And what he said about scanning for breedees

anniemac

Karlin you mentioned on another thread that tramadol was not used for long term. She has continued on it and it concerns me that he never heard that. a

I think he is a great with helping Ella and also gave a talk about CM/SM for our group in Charlotte but obviously I have questions.

In his presentation he talked about grades and importance of SM breeding protocol. He used Dr. Rusbridge as main source.

I told him I'm trying to spread awareness and do you give grades and certificates. He answered no. The breeders never ask. I told him that for pet owners it would be difficult for anyone to interprete. I compared it to MVD and how people should make sure ....

So where does this information go? I know he charges $1000 for reduced rate for breeders which is a lot.

He said he could start to grade them. Do we have certificates in the us? I mean anyone can scan their Cavalier but we always say to ask breeders for the documents. If someone handed me ellas MRI I still have questions.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Back