• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello

Bellybob

Hi
I am new to all this but i am hoping in the next couple of years to be proud mum to a healthy Blenheim Girl. I have had a yorkshire terrier died at age 17, a Heinz variety who died at 13, my gorgeous black lab who died at 13 and currently have a Westie Emma age 11 and my old girl cat Boots who is almost 24.
I have been reading posts and looking at all the gorgeous photos since Oct last year and thought it was time to introduce myself.

Last edited:
Hi
I am new to all this but i am hoping in the next couple of years to be proud mum to a healthy Blenheim Girl. I have had a yorkshire terrier died at age 17, a Heinz variety who died at 13, my gorgeous black lab who died at 13 and currently have a Westie Emma age 11 and my old girl cat Boots who is almost 24.
I have been reading posts and looking at all the gorgeous photos since Oct last year and thought it was time to introduce myself.

Hello & welcome.

My goodness you do have long lived pets. You obviously must take wonderful care of them.

You are very wise to be taking time to learn about cavaliers. They are wonderful little companions, but you do need to do your homework before you buy.

The photos are great, we have some talented photographers here.

Thanks. She is amazing really. Thought we might be losing her about 5 yrs ago as she was being sick daily for weeks. Presumed her kidneys probably packing up and then she stopped being sick and has been fine since. I am convinced she has grown herself a new kidney :)

Hi Bellybob,

Only my second thread on this very informative forum, and it is to welcome another new member .... Welcome! b*n*n*

Got a friend with 2 Westies ... very cute, playful little dogs.

Last edited:
My Beautiful old lady has passed

Thanks. She is amazing really. Thought we might be losing her about 5 yrs ago as she was being sick daily for weeks. Presumed her kidneys probably packing up and then she stopped being sick and has been fine since. I am convinced she has grown herself a new kidney :)

My lovely old cat has passed on 1st June 2011, she had been sick for a few weeks and i decided the kindest thing was to prevent more suffering. She was the grand old age of 24 and loved every minute i had her. Till we meet again Bootsy, Love Mummy and Daddy and Emma x

hello

hello i am marta from polan but living in uk lancashire.ive got 19 months old boy named Tobi.would love to meet cavaliers lovers/
photo.php
photo.php
photo.php
photo.php

Back