PDA

View Full Version : Scooby's birthday [been very poorly with MVD]

smarsden99
10th January 2011, 11:50 AM
:D

Hello All,

Well my little lad has made it !!! Today we celebrate scooby's 9th Birthday!!

He seems to be reasonable stable at the moment , his coughing has come back a bit so Iam playing around with his water tablets to help him but fingers crossed he has not had another Syncope episode for over a month!!

We are just grateful to have my lad still with us and we cherish everyday , he has made xmas and his birthday so who knows !!!

Off to give him a treat and a hug..

Sharon

susandavis1
10th January 2011, 11:52 AM
:hppybdy::hppybdy: dear scooby, enjoy your special day.

Nicki
10th January 2011, 12:00 PM
Congratulations, what fantastic news!! Have a very special day little man!! :hppybdy::hppybdy::hppybdy:

You can read Scooby's story here http://www.cavaliertalk.com/forums/showthread.php?35972-My-dog-Scooby-and-Living-with-MVD&p=377263&posted=1#post377263

Sandrac
10th January 2011, 12:29 PM
Wishing Scooby a very :hppybdy:

jasperpaw
10th January 2011, 03:00 PM
:hppybdy: little Scooby. Glad that Scooby is doing alright at the moment. I have a cavalier with MVD and find the dryness of the central heating makes him cough more and have had to up his frusimide tablet for a little while and that seems to do the trick. We had this problem last winter and again this winter when the central heating is on a lot, the vet suggested putting him a different room which is cooler but he just loves to be with us so I don`t feel that this is an option.

Wagtails
10th January 2011, 06:02 PM
Well done, Scooby, and hope you have been spoilt rotten on your special birthday!

http://i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv97/Cavviewagtails/Animations/Birthday%20animations/HappyBirthdaytoyou.gif

Desrae
10th January 2011, 08:25 PM
Whoa Scoobs! :hppybdy: Congratulations on your 9th, may you have many happy returns!

MishathePooh
11th January 2011, 01:19 AM
Happy Birthday Scooby! You're quite the trooper :-D

smarsden99
11th January 2011, 11:33 AM
Hi all,

Thanks for all your kind 'Happy Birthdays' on behalf of me and scooby . He had a great birthday , lots of cuddles , lots of treats and Chicken for tea.

He is one happy boy :D

Sharon and Scooby XX

Margaret C
11th January 2011, 07:30 PM
:hppybdy:

BELATED GREETINGS TO A LITTLE WONDER DOG CALLED SCOOBY

Brian M
11th January 2011, 09:06 PM
Hi

And more belated greetings from us :hppybdy::hppybdy: