• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

I am so pleased to announce........

Congratulations .... with you and Carol Fowler on the board, there is now hope for the future of our most beloved Cavaliers! cl*p

Absolutely delighted to hear this, Margaret and Carol......our dogs in your (very capable) hands!

Waggydogtrio.gif
Waggydogtrio.gif
Waggydogtrio.gif

Margaret that is fantastic news - all yours and Carol's hard work is certainly making a difference.cl*p

I Am so Pleased to Announce.....

Good luck to both you and Carol in your new roles.
Sins

I AM SO Pleased TO Announce....

This is Great News,Margaret and Carol, at Long Last the Cavaliers will have Lovers of the Cavalier Breed fighting their Corner for Them about the Health Problems that are Afflicting them,and now there will be no chance of SM and MVD in Cavaliers being Swept Under The Carpet as some Vociferous Cavalier Breeders want to Happen.

Bet

Oh now that is some great news for the new year!!

I cannot think of two people more dedicated and right for the job.

I think our Cavvies are in with a chance :eek:

WELL DONEcl*p

YEAH!!:w**h**:
That's great news, you'll be fantastic representatives for all of us. Congratulations.

Back