• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Urgent: Anyone Naas to Trim... foster Fri/Sat?

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
I posted here as well:

http://www.cavaliertalk.com/forums/...to-foster-home...-and-one-day-foster-Saturday

The easiest thing would be if someone might be able to foster this little girl for Fri and Sat and then she can go to her long term foster Sunday morning.

Failing that if anyone can get her from Naas to the foster in Trim (about 20km from Naas) then I'd just need someone who could take the dog Saturday overnight as the foster is away that day....

I would so appreciate help on this -- am finally down to just 4 dogs to home (just!!! :rolleyes:) but I have work commitments much of Thursday and Friday and already need to squeeze in homechecks and transport of three other dogs by the weekend.

Any kind saints out there who could help?

Back