• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Introducing Ringo

angealcroi78

Hey there I too have just become the proud owner of a little Blenheim Cavalier called Ringo he is three months old and a wee dote. Trying to figure out how to settle him at night tho as he barks and cries th only on his third night tonight so I am off to search the forums for advice as he is my first Cavalier! Nice to meet you thanks for having us!

Welcome! I just set you up as a separate thread rather than a post on another introduction, so people can properly say hi! :D

From one newby to another ... welcome.

I had the same problem with my very first Cavalier and I eventually relented :eek: and since then they have all slept in my bed! Nice and cosy in winter, but they do like to stretch out in summer and I end up hugging the edge of the bed.

Where ever Ringo ends up sleeping, he will bring you lots and lots of love, fun, loyalty and companionship. :luv:

Back