• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Say hello to my little friend aka Benji!

SophieLightyear

This is Benji, although he goes by many different names depending on his behaviour. He's currently 5 weeks old. We've had him since he was 8 weeks and he's bought nothing but love and lots of laughs into the house.
So here are some pictures of my beautiful little boy. :)

benjisis.jpg

Benji & one of his sisters.
(He was the only boy and the only tri of the litter)

benjicar.jpg

On the way home from picking up.

benjitoast.jpg

Enjoying some toast on his first morning with us as he wouldn't eat anything else.

benjifight.png

Having a fight with his bed, which he has since stopped doing.

benjicute.jpg

Looking all cute after a long play session.

benjisitting.png

I love this picture of Benji. He's just sitting down and watching some daytime tv. hehe. :)

What fun, a new puppy in the house!! Benji looks great, many happy years togethere for the both of you.:luv:

How sweet he is! I love the picture of him getting some toast, his hair reminds me of one of those long haired guinea pigs, with it all going in every direction! So cute!!

I just love the shot of him sitting on a pillow watching TV! He looks so settled and happy. Enjoy him and his antics.

These pictures are soooo gorgeous. My Dexter was a tri and they just look so smart. Coco is a Black and Tan and she loves to kill her bed too - she is 14 weeks old now and has learnt sit, stay and come, sometimes fetch and is mostly toilet trained. However she still likes to escape from the garden and ignore me whilst she visits the neighbours!!

He's cute!!! I think my youngest has finally decided to stop killing his bed....it gets expensive to use those as chew toys :eek:

I would love a tri as well!! So pretty!!! I warned my bf that one day im gonna have as many cavies as Brian! ;) He better be prepared.

Here's another one of my little man, sitting and staring out the window.

benjiperch.png

Apologises about the poor quality, change of phone means the quality of the pictures has decreased.

Why can't I see the pictures?

Sounds like such nice photo's ... and I can't see them.

Please help?

LOL!!!! The pic with his legs spread on the arm of the sofa is awesome, I love it :grin: And he is so handsome!

Funniest sofa positions!!

His TV watching positions and sofa arm straddle positions are a hoot!! Never saw anything like it. He is a cutie!!!

Back