• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Cassie

cassie

Hi to all,

We have a beautiful two year old blen cavalier, named Cassie. She is a highly strung pup, and always alerts us to new surprises in her world by loud barking! She is full of funny gestures and notions and we never have a dull day with her. We love her to absolute pieces and she is our world :luv: hopefully you can see her in our profile image. We've come to the forum to share our stories and look for advice on keeping Cassie fit and healthy and looking her best (like all girls like to :cool:)

Welcome to CT, Cassie
WelcometotheGroupCup.gif

Do you by any chance have Cavvie friends in Worcestershire?

thanks all for the welcome, no, we don't know anyone in Worcestershire, we are further down south :) and our Cassie came from Gloucestershire x

thanks all for the welcome, no, we don't know anyone in Worcestershire, we are further down south :) and our Cassie came from Gloucestershire x

OK - just thought you might be a Cassie I look after sometimes for a friend of my step-daughter's in Berkshire! Doesn't matter that you are not - you will find lots of new friends and help and support a plenty on this forum.

Look forward to seeing a picture of your Cassie soon :snap:

Hello and welcome :) We have a Cassie too, one year old next week. She is a tri coloured, and also a Barney a almost nine year old Blenheim. I am sure though he is a few years younger now we have Cassie to keep him on his toes!! (We're in Bristol)

Back