PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

Kashmir
14th January 2011, 12:33 AM
Hi all

I'm a bit late in the game on this, as my cav is now 2 years old! She's a black and tan, named Kashmir, and has an older pug brother, who she loves to bits.

As pugs are quite big personalities, we were worried about how he'd take to a newcomer, but Kashmir strutted in that first night, and has been the best company and friend we could have picked for him. A great pair.

Ddavis
14th January 2011, 03:41 PM
Welcome ...

Wagtails
27th February 2011, 03:29 PM
Only just noticed your post for some reason, so another warm welcome from me and my girls. http://i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv97/Cavviewagtails/Animations/Welcome.gif

I notice you are in New Zealand, which I have visited several times (and would LOVE to live there, but they don't want me at my age!)

We have been thinking so much about the awful scenes we have been seeing from Christchurch and hoping that noone on CT has any friends or family involved. I just can't believe the destruction there, in a big developed city. We are used to seeing similar scenes from remote places like Pakistan or China, but it strikes home just how devastating it is when you can picture the place and the people involved.

Thinking of all our "kiwi" friends http://i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv97/Cavviewagtails/Animations/Sparklingtulip.gif

mommytoClaire
28th February 2011, 01:17 AM
Welcome to you and Kasmir!! This group is great in welcoming all ages of Cav's and their owners.

I have Claire, and she is just over a year old. Look forward to getting to know you.

Having been saying many prayers for the folks in Christchurch NZ.

Jasper and Holly
28th February 2011, 03:00 AM
Welcome Kasmir,
You will find the site very helpful.
My daughter just got back from NZ a week before the quake. She was so lucky having had 3 days in Christchurch and stayed on the next block from the Cathedral she even did a tour of the Catherdral. Scary to even think about it. It's awful seeing all that on the news.

Sydneys Mom
28th February 2011, 05:08 PM
Welcome, this is a great group to belong to. It's never too late to join in. I just did a few weeks ago and my cavalier is almost 11 yrs.