• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Milestone and highlights from cavaliertalk

anniemac

Karlin and others who have been members for a long time, besides me joining :) thinking back through the years, what have been your top moments?

Karlin, Irish Cavalier rescue is dear to you, hasn't there been breakthroughs with puppy farming in Ireland?

Things like that. Especially the good.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

What a good idea for a thread!!

Well the ones that instantly spring to mind are the first Cavalier Talk calendar - Karlin didn't know that the monies were going to her rescue so it was a lovely surprise for her. The calendar has continued to evolve and the photo competition linked with it last year was a huge success!! BTW there are still some calendars available!!

Rupert's Fund - a true inspiration for me personally in a very difficult year [losing two very special dogs and then health problems for both my husband and myself] - sadly the healthy difficulties are continuing but so is the inspiration :D

Some wonderful friends whom I would probably never have "met" otherwise.

One of my is how my Sam came to me were alot of people help him get from Ireland to me
this is Sam
212112_06_019-1-1.jpg

many thanks to all
--Aileen

A lovely idea Annie! The Rupert's Fund Auction comes to mind, because it is so recent. There are so many milestones and memories that happen every day to site members in general, and here they share them with us. My own milestone is getting myself and Belle into therapy work (in which we are still waiting to be placed). I posted several threads about it and the support was very heartwarming. I've 'virtually' met a lot of wonderful people here, whom I never otherwise would have met... someday I'm hoping we'll all have some kind of reunion where we'll meet in person! But I digress. :lotsaluv:
Anyone else?

4983687781_a7f42e4bc0.jpg

(Dotty to the right.)

Our highlight was Dotty coming into our lives. She came from a Welsh Puppy
Farm. She lovels Molly and Dougall and of course adores her Dad.

I found Charlie on the Rescue pages on this forum as his advertisement was re posted here and as soon as I saw it I called the lady and a week later he was home with me and Ruby!!

I most likely wouldn't have found him if it wasn't for this forum!!

I posted several threads about it and the support was very heartwarming. I've 'virtually' met a lot of wonderful people here, whom I never otherwise would have met... someday I'm hoping we'll all have some kind of reunion where we'll meet in person! But I digress. :lotsaluv:
Anyone else?

I feel the same. I wish I could meet all the wonderful people and cavaliers I have grown to love in person.

I think meeting and connecting with people and seeing Brian's beautiful girls.

I have to say Ella being Ms. December for the calendar was definitely special to me

4983687781_a7f42e4bc0.jpg

(Dotty to the right.)

Our highlight was Dotty coming into our lives. She came from a Welsh Puppy
Farm. She lovels Molly and Dougall and of course adores her Dad.

I feel bad because I always think of molly and dougall! Poor dotty wasn't included in the photo book I sent :(

Back