• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello from Canada

kcorbett

Hello, my name is Karly, and I am a Cavalier Addict! I fell in love with the breed about 5 years ago, and finally got a Cav last fall. His name is Spot, and he is a 9 month old tricolor. These past few months have been wonderful. They are amazing dogs, and I am honored to own one. Although, one doesn't seem to be enough. I already find myself dreaming of adding another addition to our furry family! I would love to get a Blenheim, hopefully in the near future. I am excited about joining this group, and look forward to chatting with other cavalier owners!

A warm welcome to CT, Karly - you will find lots of new friends here and lots of advice and support if you need it too.

We're all addicted to photos here, so if you can show us a picture of Spot, we'd all be delighted. You can find out how to do it at
http://www.cavaliertalk.com/forums/showthread.php?17567-Posting-pictures

Welcome.gif

Back