• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Holly and her big red car

Jasper and Holly

This Holly with her big red car:rotfl: She loves to rest her head up anywhere she can. I saw this in target for only $2.88 I couldn't resist it. How cute does she look.

photo.jpg

OH that's cute!!

IS there a physical reason she likes to rest her head up like that? I'm sorry, offhand I can't remember Holly's history

Hi Nicki,
No reason she just likes to. She is 15 months old and is in fine health. Jasper is 16month old and is also in fine health. I got them both from the same breeder who I have regular contact with. She is a lovely woman who absolutely adores Cavs. She has bred four generations MVD free. It's so sad reading all the stories on this forum about SM. I have never heard of it before. Only MVD which is what my last dog Sam died from aged 12.

Back