• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Royal Canin mini junior

Paulette

Hi I had a word at the vets yesterday and Im worming again, not that there is any real evidence of worms but Ruby is always hungry, seems the 50g of food divided into 3 portions just isnt enough for her? the vets said to increase to 75g, but even that is gone in seconds and she still seems to want more, any advice or help, she has gained weight in the last 3 weeks since we have had her from 1.5kg to now 2kg, should I use my descretion and give a bit more? Honest opinions please

Sad to say I have the OPPOSITE problem

Gracie is a picky eater and we are going through the "tough love" to not feed her more often than we should or keep trying new foods. She was tested for worms too...and just spoiled by us I think. If Ruby needs to gain a bit of weight that is one thing, but if she is gaining too much weight, not sure what to advise. She may just be a hungry gal... the opposite of my Gracie.

Back