PDA

View Full Version : Newsbie from Australia

Miley
21st January 2011, 03:45 AM
Hello :D so glad to be here.
My name is Genie and I have a beautiful blenhiem girl named Miley who is nearly 5 years old.
I am biased, but I think she is the most beautiful dog in the universe. She has such a lovely temperament, being so gentle with children and other animals.
I truly love her to bits.

Margaret C
21st January 2011, 11:33 PM
Hello :D so glad to be here.
My name is Genie and I have a beautiful blenhiem girl named Miley who is nearly 5 years old.
I am biased, but I think she is the most beautiful dog in the universe. She has such a lovely temperament, being so gentle with children and other animals.
I truly love her to bits.

Welcome.

I have the most handsome cavalier in the world living with me. His name is Tommy, he is ten years old and he loves everybody.

He is often bullied by a little Japanese Chin called Bridgette, but he would never think of retaliating.

mommytoClaire
22nd January 2011, 05:58 AM
Welcome, I am sure you will LOVE it here!

Cindy and Claire

GraciesMom
22nd January 2011, 02:46 PM
I mean really... no bias or anything.... they are just stunning. Doesn't matter if they are black/tan, tri-color, blenheim, ruby or some odd coloring. They are just too lovely for words. Welcome!:-)

Jasper and Holly
23rd January 2011, 06:02 AM
Welcome to a great forum.

mishy
26th January 2011, 01:27 PM
Welcome to the board, look forward to seeing lots of photos of Miley. I agree with you Debra cavaliers are definately the most beautiful dogs in the world!