• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Precious Moments

Zumie05

Moments that made me go "awww" between my Ragdoll, Solo, and Cavie, Coco!

couch.jpg

sologroomcoco.jpg

sleepinoncouch.jpg

playbow.jpg

crashed.jpg

cocosolosleep.jpg

Sorry for the overload!!!!

Amazing photos, so so cute!! Lovely to see them such good pals!! Love the one of Solo like a contortionist in his carrier lol!! Love the one where Coco has her butt up in the air in play pose :lotsaluv: Gorgeous, please post more these brought a huge smile to my face and that of my 8 year old daughter who is currently leaning over my shoulder ohhing and awwwing!!

Post more!! So cute. That must be the most beautiful cat ive ever seen. What kind?? And what a personality. The one of the kitty licking her ears got to me the most!!!! Wow! If only people were like that!!!! (not necessarily referring to the ear licking ;)

Post more!! So cute. That must be the most beautiful cat ive ever seen. What kind?? And what a personality. The one of the kitty licking her ears got to me the most!!!! Wow! If only people were like that!!!! (not necessarily referring to the ear licking ;)

Solo is a purebred Ragdoll.

Thanks for the compliments everyone! I have tons of photos...trust me when I say I was being conservative with this post and trying not to go overboard with pics :p

Amazing photos, so so cute!! Lovely to see them such good pals!! Love the one of Solo like a contortionist in his carrier lol!! Love the one where Coco has her butt up in the air in play pose :lotsaluv: Gorgeous, please post more these brought a huge smile to my face and that of my 8 year old daughter who is currently leaning over my shoulder ohhing and awwwing!!

Hehe since you asked, heres some more!

cocosolocattree-1.jpg

alishacocosolo2.jpg

lobsterdinner-1.jpg

kisses-1.jpg

solosmack-1.jpg

bellysup3-1.jpg

And a movie of how they play! Solo is extremely gentle with his baby girl :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6Y9vf_lvTk

Great pictures. I love Ragdoll's!

My cat and Claire have ALWAYS gone round and round like that and it is SOOO fun to watch.

OMG, they are just sooooo soooooo adorable! I lOVE them!! The one with CoCo in the pot is hilarious!!

Beautiful babies! I love ragdolls, they are one of my favorite cat breeds. I know what you mean about watching them interact. My cavi Jack and burmese girl Penny love to snuggle and lick each other. I can sit for so long and watch the two of them:)

Great pics! So cute!! I also love watching my kitty play with my cavi. They are best friends :)

Don't know much about cat breeds ... only ever had moggies when growing up .... but that cat is HUGE! And what a docile looking creature she is. I think Coco is so lucky to have her as a friend.

Beautiful photo's.

Back