• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Winter Forest in Finland

We love to go jogging in the forest. Here is few pics from this winter:

Noki want`s to play
16122010022.jpg

Mira found something interesting
16122010021.jpg

Time for a break
16122010019.jpg

Coming!
16122010014.jpg

Friends
16122010011.jpg

Such cute pictures, my Benji loves the snow... he likes liking it up!
And Finland is such a beautiful country. I still have to visit it during the winter as my last two trips have been during the summer. :)

Here is a lot lot of snow this winter! And in Helsinki is more snow then in Lappland! And more is coming all the time. People in Helsinki is a little bit of trouble with snow, cars has been graved under snow in streets etc. And driving weather is bit difficult here. But me and my dogs like when it`t snowy :eek:

Lovely to see your doggies in the snow - we have had a very severe Winter here too, had over a foot of snow lying for quite a few weeks.

It lost its appeal after a while, I couldn't get the car out and the dogs were fed up with trying to walk through it :(

Back