PDA

View Full Version : My Home Baking Website

Desrae
25th January 2011, 10:03 PM
It's nearly done! The website is very basic but it's a work in progress. Have a peek, if you get the chance...:thnku:

www.sugarmooncookiesandcakes.com (http://www.sugarmooncookiesandcakes.com)

nicola
25th January 2011, 11:48 PM
Wow, great website and the goodies look delicious!! I love the blenheim cake!!! Do you deliver to Northern Ireland?

merello
26th January 2011, 08:14 AM
WOW Desrae your cakes look scrumptious !! I love cupcakes:-)

We have a farmers market that comes here at the end of the month and there's a cupcake/homebaking stall that we buy from. The cupcakes are lovely and much nicer than the ones you can buy from the supermarket!!

Nicki
26th January 2011, 01:04 PM
WOW that's fantastic Desrae, well done!!

Chamberlain
26th January 2011, 01:13 PM
Everything looks so lovely and yummy! I wish you were closer! lol

Charlifarley
26th January 2011, 02:52 PM
mmm my mouth is watering!
Everything looks and sounds lovely, best of luck Desrae, I'm sure you will sell loads.

Desrae
26th January 2011, 04:56 PM
Wow, great website and the goodies look delicious!! I love the blenheim cake!!! Do you deliver to Northern Ireland?

Hi Nicola, I don't get to Northern Ireland very much, but I could ship something to you. :lol:

Wagtails
26th January 2011, 05:54 PM
Could you ship one of those gorgeous Cavalier cakes to Worcestershire in the UK, do you think?

I have a "significant birthday" coming up and it would absolutely make my year if I could have one of those! :wggle:

team bella
26th January 2011, 08:57 PM
Desrae, I have a complaint !! Your website is no good for my diet as my mouth is watering now and craving your cakes and cookies.
Well done to you everything looks fabulous, good luck with your new venture :pi*no:

Desrae
26th January 2011, 10:17 PM
Could you ship one of those gorgeous Cavalier cakes to Worcestershire in the UK, do you think?

I have a "significant birthday" coming up and it would absolutely make my year if I could have one of those! :wggle:

I'm sure where there is a will, there is a way...

Thanks everyone for your encouragement and interest, it warms my heart like a freshly baked cookie just outta the oven!

Karlin
26th January 2011, 11:30 PM
I love your logo and company name! It's a nice site.