PDA

View Full Version : First snuggle with new puppy

Soushiruiuma
26th January 2011, 08:45 AM
We got guinness' new sister this weekend. Guinness was not impressed. He's gotten to a point where he likes playing with her (chasing each other), and likes to help her finish her food (that's what big brothers are for). But when it comes to sleeping it's been 2 days of her desperately wanting to be near him, and him desperately wanting to be nowhere near her (and me realizing that a baby gate is no match for a determined puppy- she's fiesty). But it looks like she's going to win out, she's slowly rolled over to where he's sleeping, and now they're snuggling. He's pretending not to notice.

My camera is downstairs so I can't get a picture.

Chamberlain
26th January 2011, 02:26 PM
Too cute!

Sasha ignored Chamberlain for a couple of days too. Now they are best buddies! I love it when they cuddle!

Charlifarley
26th January 2011, 03:58 PM
now they're snuggling. He's pretending not to notice.

:badgrin:
Congratulations, its a really exciting time when a new puppy comes home.
Guinness's little nose is probably a bit out of joint! I bet they will be best of friends in no time.
Congratulations! I'd love a little puppy again - but for that to happen something unthinkable would have to happen to one of my two :(

nicola
26th January 2011, 06:43 PM
Go and get your camera, we need pics :luv:

love2driveinct
17th February 2011, 05:27 PM
How's it going now? Has Guiness warmed up to her a bit yet??

GraciesMom
17th February 2011, 06:14 PM
I am sure it will happen again so have that camera handy. I just love the name Guiness by the way.

Tania
17th February 2011, 06:58 PM
Congratulation.......how cute.......go and get that camera we want to see the new little monkey:grin:

mommytoClaire
19th February 2011, 04:26 PM
Yes, we must see pictures!

Cindy and Claire

Zumie05
19th February 2011, 08:27 PM
How funny! Guinness will soon enjoy the snuggles. What a persistent little pup you have there :p

Jasper and Holly
20th February 2011, 05:56 AM
Yes let's have some photos